Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sam is 3 MONTHS and random other December footage

Richard Dean stealing August's bike!  He is too small for it - but that didnt stop him.  Even when the bike fell over with him on it - he got right back on!
matching shirts....
Playing football with Daddy





Always needing to be RIGHT next to baby Sam!  They arranged their chairs here of course!

My sweet elves.  They wear these hats ALL the time...Rarely taking them off.  In fact RDH is currently sleeping with his on right now.

All our stockings!
Playing with the neighbors
"Helping" Daddy with the leaves


Chillin on a Saturday morning
Sam 3 MONTHS old!  Sam is sooooo sweet and so much fun.  He is really getting interested in toys and reaches out for them trying to grab them!
He is still nursing great.  I have no idea what kind of eating schedule he is on because I just nurse him when he gets fussy.  I have been working half days in the office :( BOO and half days at home.  When I go to the office, he usually can go 3-4 hours between feedings.  He doesnt sleep that much at night and when he does - he is curled up next to me :-)  I know I know - bad mommy - but geez!  I need to sleep somehow and I have no help at night since I am the only one that can feed him.  RDH co slept too as an infant and now he is just fine in his crib.
every morning after i dress RDH (he is always the first one up) he grabs his stool, turns on the trees, an sits - mesmorized by it
another weekend - another raking.  August put piles of leaves by all the holes in the rock wall for "his bunny" to have something soft to sleep on.  (there is a wild bunny that sometimes visits our yard).  August is so sweet and considerate!
napping....kinda

Off to a Cookie Exchange.  I had a blast and even better - I won "Best cookie"  YAY me!  I think I just got lucky because the deserts the other ladies made were amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on blog reading.. cute pics! I love the boys and their chairs next to Sam and RDH sitting and staring at the tree- ha! So what kind of cookie did you make??

    ReplyDelete