Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012!!!

Christmas 2012 was awesome!  I feel so blessed to celebrate with Richard and our 3 boys.  My heart is so full at times I cried I was so happy.  Even though some days are really hard.....it is totally worth it!
August is the sweetest child ever.  He is so consider and polite....sometimes I forget he is only 3.5 yrs old!

Richard Dean is SO cuddly.....I think he wishes he was still the baby!
At Grandmas - about to open gifts!

August was SOOOOOO excited to get this plane on Christmas Eve from Grandma that when I was putting him to bed on Christmas Eve and telling him Santa was going to come he told me that he was happy and his plane from Grandma was all he needed!

RDH opening his Cars
August driving his plane around
RDH stole this candy cane from Grandmas yard

Hanging out with Grandma
Grandma bought cupcakes....yum!

Sam opening his gift

RDH exhausted from Christmas
August looking at Grandma's nativity scene
Our Family of 5
SANTA CAME!


YAY!  Christmas Morning!!!








Christmas Nap

















Happy Holidays!  and make sure you visit older posts to see the Slominski Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment