READY for Halloween! I LOVE the month of October and Halloween has always been a favorite holiday of mine. I have awesome memories of my Dad taking us trick or treating....he would always let me go for as long as I wanted....we would even stop at home and get a second bag to fill up! Our costumes were always home made....I think I was a gypsy like 5 times! That and a black cat....I seemed to have been a black cat a lot as well! I hope my boys enjoy Halloween as much as I did/do.
Sam is starting to smile and coo now. It is so awesome!
Woo hoo! 4 weeks postpartum and these are actually not maternity clothes! Not much fits, but it is a start!
We took a trip to Sweetberry farms with Grandma, Aunt Marci, Uncle Jeremy, and cousin Jeremiah during OU weekend since Richard was in Dallas. The boys had a blast! Since Sam was only a month old, I had to avoid the crowds with him and I stayed in the open fields of the farm...Marci and Jeremy took good care of August and RDH!
Our crew of BOYS
RDH and August with Cousin Jeremiah....he is 5 mos old
Uncle Jeremy took August to get his face painted, this is how he emerged! What a cool uncle!
This is how Sam spent the day.....strapped to me!
Riding the train. They loved it of course!
The next day was Georgia's 1 yr bday party. This cake was delish!
The boys loved playing in the backyard.
Here is August telling me the car has no gas (ie - the battery is taken out)
Sneak peek to Halloween! RDH is having his 2 yr bday party next week and it is a costume party :-) we had to make sure their costumes fit. It is now 2 days later and August has yet to take this mask off.....he wears it EVERYWHERE! I have to keep watching him in the video camera at night or he would wear it asleep too!
Sunday, October 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment