Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

BUSY!

WOW!  how is it already the end of October!  Sorry if you are waiting on an email reply or a thank you note from me....I am WAY behind on both!  But please know I am thinking of you and appreciate your thoughts!  I am been SUPER busy with work....too busy in fact.  You probably wonder why I am working - arent I on maternity leave?  Why yes, I am on leave, but I have been working since the day I got out of the hospital!  whew!!!!  and recently when putting together my Board Presentation for October 31st, I realized I have been averaging 35 hour weeks since I had Sam!  YIKES  No wonder I am really tired.  That and oh yeah - I have three boys :-)  But I love the Company I work for and there are some exciting things going on with it....and usually exciting equates to BUSY! 
I need to put the pumpkin patch pictures up from the other weekend...the Boys had a blast out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment