Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Friendship and Stat Update

I realize I have been TERRIBLE about posting stats on the boys!  So here goes some catch up:
RDH: 
15 months appointment - which really happened when he was 17 months
Head: 47.5 cm - 50-75th percentile

Weight: 21 pounds 8.5 ounces - 25th percentile
Height: 32.5 inches - 50th percentile

18 month appointment (which actually didnt occur until he was 19 and a half months ( I know - terrible....but his 15 month appt didnt occur until he was 17 mos.....oops!)
Head: 48.5 cm - 75th percentile
Weight:  23 pounds 9.5 ounces - 25-50th percentile
Height:  32.5 inches - 50th percentile

August - 3 YEAR appt!!!
Weight:  30 pounds 8 ounces - 25th percentile
Height:  37.75 inches - 75th percentile

The boys are GROWING!!!  Still both on the skinny tall side of the charts.  Its because they are always on the go.  These kids do not sit still!

Onto the next part of the post.....friendship....

About 3 months ago, August's friend Adi who had been with him at Ginas for 2 years now, went to India with his mom to visit family for the summer.  August misses Adi SO much....more than I thought a 3 yr old could miss a friend.  AT LEAST 3-5 times a day he asks me to call Adi's mom and tell her to bring Adi back to Ms Gina's so he can play.  At night, during his prayers, he prays to God for Adi to come back to Ms Gina's to play because he misses him.  It breaks my heart that he misses his little friend so much.  I had no idea a 3 year old could feel this way about a friend.  I think it is sweet that August cares so much about his friend.  Yesterday Adi's dad (who is still in the US) stopped by Ginas and let August and Adi talk on the phone.  Apparently Adi has been asking his mom when he can go back to the US and play with his friends.  It is a good thing August still has Grayson to play with all day....without him I think August would be one sad little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment