Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

August

August took this picture of himself with Richard's iPhone.  It is one of my most favorite pictures of him and makes me smile everytime I look at it.  The crumb under his bottom lip and the booger in his nose just add to the character of the picture.  August loves to play with our phones and especially loves to make videos of himself.  We have some awesome ones he has recorded recently! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Haley is obsessed with my phone too! I will find her under my bed covers playing with it. I have no games or fun apps on it (for this reason) but she just loves to click around, take pictures, etc. It is very annoying and I tell her she needs to play with toys instead....

    ReplyDelete