WOW! I am WAY behind on the boys blog!!! Since I last wrote, we have been super busy (hence me being behind)....and all the things I want to record, make getting caught up even more overwhelming. I figure, I will start with words and then update with pictures (if I even get them down loaded!)
For Thanksgiving, we went to San Antonio. The boys had a great time playing with abuela and papa and aunt mimi. The day after Thanksgiving, they were visited by Aunt Linda and Gamma. The boys had a blast playing with the new toys Aunt Linda gave them. Then over the weekend that followed, RDH ended up with the croup :-( luckily this one did not send us to the hospital and we were able to wait until the morning and go to the Dr. This marks the second time RDH has been sick in almost 14 months.....MUCH less than poor August the first 14 months of his life!
August and I got to spend the day together in November at Junior League's A Christmas Affair - Breakfast with Santa. August had a blast getting to try chocolate milk for the first time from the chocolate milk "bar" they had set up and listening to live music. He also "got" to have his picture taken with Santa (after a 2 hour wait). He was so scared of santa, but eventually gave in and smiled because Santa gave him candy :-)
At the beginning of December, I had my Christmas party at the Four Seasons. It was awesome....Richard and I always have a great time! This year they even had a live band! We look forward to it every year. I love my company!
That same weekend, Gamma and I took August on the North Pole Flyer. It is a train ride that goes from Cedar Park to Burnet. We bought our tickets a year in advance and the entire First Class Lounge car was all people we knew from my work....which was awesome, because the kids had freedom to run all through the car. August had a great time playing with all his friends and riding the train. Santa and Mrs Claus came through and read stories and handed out cookies.
Last weekend we had 4 Christmas parties to go to! Richard and I switched off "representing" the Hellers and had a blast getting to see all our friends. On Saturday we went to gammas and had our 1st Christmas this year. The boys scored some great toys and books (they are so lucky!). On Sunday we had a party at our neighbors and August had so much fun playing with Jake and Morgan. So much fun that when we got home all he would do is lay at the front door and scream over and over again "I want to go play at Jake and Morgans." This child never wants the party to end! I dont blame him....Morgan and Jake have some awesome toys!
Whew....so that is what we have been up to! I will make sure to update with pictures soon!!!
On another note....here are a few more funny phrases from "August says"
1. The other day it was foggy outside and he ran up to me and said "OH NO Mommy!!! Foggy do it again!" I think he thinks "Foggy" is a person that creates fog.
2. August gets super excited when driving home through the neighborhood and loves pointing out the lights....exclaiming "LOOOK Mommy! that one!"
And NOW RDH is talking!!!
He says: "What's that?" and points with his little pointer finger EVREYWHERE.
He also makes truck/car sounds while playing with his truck/cars. and I think he can say: tree, mater (the truck from "Cars"), baby, momma, and dada.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment