August is never quiet! (wonder where he gets that from! ;-)
Here are some recent conversations:
1. He tells me how to get to Ginas in the mornings. I ask him, "turn here" and he answers - "Nope" then he gets really excited when it is time to turn and shouts..."Momma - that one!" I am impressed he knows the way to Ginas! He obviously didnt his direction sense from me....right Jenny B?
2. Yesterday I asked him if he makes sure that "Brother" stays happy at Ms Ginas....and he answered "No, Ms Diane makes brother happy!" hahahhaha
3. Lately August has been noticing all the lights people have put up for Christmas. As we are driving home, he talks about how he would like lights on "August's house" He wants lights like "Buck (our neighbor) has" He tells me all about how daddy is going to hang up lights for August. Then we pull in the driveway and when he see there arent any lights on his house, he gets sad and asks me "Why no lights on August's house?" He will be happy -Richard plans to put up the tree tonight :-)
4. this morning he was sitting on the couch having his smoothie and Richard's toast popped up and August yelled...."daddy, your food's ready" then the coffee pot beeped and he yelled "daddy - your coffees ready"
August, I love communicating with you and all your little phrases!
Friday, December 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







He takes after his Aunt Marci on his sense of directions. When I was little Aunt Linda used to take me when she would go to Aunt Sandra's house because I was her little map.
ReplyDelete