Dear Richard Dean,
I feel so blessed to be able to watch you grow up before our eyes. I love you more than I could ever put into words. Here are some highlights from your first year.
1. You were very fortunate to be cared for by friends and family your first year and therefore only got sick once (that scary croup episode). You have yet to have to take any type of antibiotics.
2. You love love love to nurse. Never really took a bottle, and even though I work full time, we made it through your first year just by adding night feedings. You are still nursing (but not at night anymore - YAY!)....I think you will be hard to wean. You hate whole milk.....and even throw your sippy cups full of breast milk on the ground....You do take water in a cup though.
3. On your first birthday, we started sleep training. You now sleep a full 10-11 hours at night and take one 2 hour nap at Ginas during the day. You are doing so good with your sleeping! I am so proud of you!
3. On your first birthday, we started sleep training. You now sleep a full 10-11 hours at night and take one 2 hour nap at Ginas during the day. You are doing so good with your sleeping! I am so proud of you!
4. You LOVE your brother! If you get up before him in the morning, you LOVE to look at August on the video camera and you try and talk to him. You get so excited when he is around!
5. You are shuffling everywhere and love to hold my hand and walk....you are so close to letting go!
6. You have the sweetest little curls on your head and I love playing with them while we cuddle.
RDH - Mommy loves you so much! Here is to a lifetime of health, happiness, and love!







Richard Dean, we love you so much and you keep growing every day!
ReplyDelete