Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Richard Dean starts at Mrs. Ginas!

Today was the first drop off for RDH! He is over a year old and off to explore the world of Mrs Ginas. I was prepared for him to have a rough drop off, since he is so attached to me.......BUT pleasantly surprised that there were NO tears! Mrs Gina saw us drive up, came running outside to see us, helped me get both boys inside and RDH went right to her! I went over all RDH's instructions with Ms Diane, Gina's assistant for the babies, and when I turned around, RDH was playing away on the floor. I decided I should leave, gave August a kiss and drove away. I just called to check in (I only made it an hour) and Gina said RDH has not shed one tear and got to finger paint this morning already! Sounds like he is having a great time.....hope it keeps up! I feel blessed to have Mrs Gina and Ms Diane...I know both of them so well because they both took care of August when he was a baby at Courtyard and then Gina has now had August over a year at her house. It is so nice to not have to go somewhere I dont know the teachers or the kids or the schedule they are on like I had to when August was a baby. I just dont think I could do that with another baby, so I am grateful I dont have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment