Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

More RDH pics from Michele!

Kisses from Janae!
RDH, Janae, and Michele!

These are from RDH playing away at Michele's on Friday! Thank you so much for taking these Michele.

We had an awesome weekend. We started out with a birthday dinner for Chuck at Hula Hut on Friday. It was a beautiful day and a great time to be out on the lake! We had the best table there complete with 5 kids! Saturday, Richard and I went to a wedding and Aunt Marci and Grandma watched the kids...it was nice to leave, but I really started missing the kids at 9pm :-( We stayed until 10pm and left :-) I only had to make one awkward trip to the car to pump.....thankfully the parking lot was secluded! The wedding was gorgeous...they could not have asked for a better day! Sunday we soaked up lots of time with the kids! Richard spent time on the yard (with August's help) and washed and waxed the cars (with August's help). Over the weekend too, RDH became so much more physically advanced....he has been rolling for a while, but just this weekend he started to roll across entire rooms! He is also starting to get up on all fours! I think we are about to have 2 mobile ones in the house! I'll post pictures of the weekend later.......Richard got a new computer, so he is currently transferring information and I can't reach my pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Our sweet little Richard, what a handsome , beautiful baby you are. I love the pictures, you are growing so fast and we haven't even met yet. We have to get over to see you and Augie. Thank your mom for this wonderful blog, we love watching our boys grow. God bless you little ones. Love you so much, Aunt Lynne and Uncle Bob

    ReplyDelete