Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

August

Just a little note about August.....he is my muscial child! Ever since he was tiny tiny tiny, he has had a thing for music. When he started crawling in daycare and pulling up, his teachers would tell me that he would crawl over to the CD player, pull up, and turn it on. I actually witnessed this one time when I dropped him off and stayed in his room for about an hour while he played. I figured all children were like this, but now after having 2 kids, I can tell August has a special thing for music that RDH doesnt. August's new thing is to go over to RDH's jumperoo and turn on the music and then go play....I swear he always has to have it as background when he is playing. If he finds out there is a music component to something - he will always have it on. He also LOVES to dance.....Ms Gina and I laugh about how excited he gets about dancing and how he actually has beat. So for my muscial child.....I will make sure to enroll you in something when you get older so you can explore this further. I am thinking guitar lessons, so you can play like your grandpa did.

3 comments:

  1. Guys who play the guitar get girls too! =) We currently do Kindermusik and Haley loves it. They have a family class that is for ages 0-4 that both boys could go to! Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Austin Lyric Opera Music Together classes with Mr. Walter. My kids are still talking about the classes. And kids under 1 go for free with a sibling. We still listen to the CD from the class several times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! these are both fantastic ideas! I am checking into them both!

    ReplyDelete