Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 31, 2010

August and Richard Dean playing

In this picture, I just gave Baby Brother a big kiss! I LOVE kissing my baby brother!!!
Playing on the lady bug mat. I have to be gentle with Baby brother...sometimes I get carried away and am rough because I am so excited to play!
RDH is getting stronger!!


Mommy told me the playmat is for laying on, so I had to lay down on it and copy RDH

Cleaning for Mommy

Three generations of Richard Dean Hellers......Daddy (Richard), baby brother (Richard Dean), and Grandpa (Dean).
I have been having so much fun playing with my baby brother! I love him so much! I constantly bring him toys and want to love all over him. Its a good thing that at Ms Ginas there is a baby too, so I have learned what I can and cant do around babies....although, I often still get carried away because I am just so excited to play. On my last day of 2010, Daddy took me to San Antonio for a Father and Son lunch at the 21st ranked burger joint Bigz Burgers.....daddy wanted to try it and I love burgers, so off we went. We will round out our trip by seeing Aunt Millie and the Carswell's beautiful new house...they have four kiddos, which means 4 playmates for me! Mommy and RDH stayed in Austin worked on tummy time and played outside. I hear tonight will be a big celebration.....so I cant wait to ring in the New Year with Daddy, Mommy, and RDH!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Augie and Richard. You two are such a cute pair. Augie I knew you would be a great big brother. Your such a sweetheart. Mom and Dad are lucky to have two great sons. I love you little ones. God Bless you, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete