Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

RDH 2 months old and stats

2 MONTHS OLD!!!!

RDH turned 2 months old on December 26th and today Daddy and Mommy took him to see Dr H for 3 shots :-( and a checkup.
RDH impressed Dr H with how well he held his head up and "scooted" around the exam table. RDH is focusing on objects, he can coo and smile :-)
He is a champion nurser and is gaining weight really well :-) He is quite the chunk. In fact he loves nursing so much that he wont take a bottle very well (he will hold out until I get home or only take like an ounce). We need to work on that or the grandmas and Michele will have a fussy little Richard Dean come March. Everyone in the house has a bit of a cold right now, including RDH, so please pray for a speedy recovery for us all.....sick kiddos are no fun.
Here are RDH's 2 month stats:
Head Circumference: 39 cms - 50th percentile
Weight: 11 pounds and 15.5 ounces (basically 12 pounds) - 50th percentile
Height: 22 inches - 10th percentile. ...Dr H thinks this measurement may have been off....I would agree with her, because RDH is already in 3 month outfits because of length, so I think he is taller.
One other thing about RDH (just because the purpose of this blog is to remember everything) is he has gone 5 days w/o a BM.....apparently this is completely normal for a breastfed baby (although August never had this problem) at this age because mature breastmilk hardly has any waste in it....interesting. Poor RDH did have a bit of "stimulation" from Dr H to get anything that may be in there moving.....he really hated this - of course!

Poor RDH - he has been so tired since his shots and I think he is running a small fever now....he keeps moaning randomly in his bassinet...I think he is traumatized.

1 comment:

  1. I had to look back at August's 2 month stats and they are pretty close. That blue monkey is shrinking!

    ReplyDelete