More mobile equals more disasters! Two nights ago I grabbed a kitchen towel from the counter, pulling down with it the GLASS soap dispenser freshly filled to the brim with concentrated dish soap. Result.....glass EVERYWHERE along with thick/gooey dish soap. Daddy quickly scooped me up since this scared me...gave me kisses and then whisked me away for a walk around the neighborhood......leaving a very pregnant Mommy to clean up the mess. We may have soapy floors for a while, as it was impossible to get up all the soap from scrubbing on hands and knees and mopping 3 times. Oh well, Mommy's hands, knees, and back can only take so much!
Onto another favorite activity of mine....CLIMBING! I am everywhere and climb on any/everything. Mommy is wondering.....is this a boy thing? Or a toddler thing? Or maybe a "spirited child" thing (the category Mommy has determined that I fall into in "Happiest Toddler on the Block")? My personality shows through more and more each day. I have UNLIMITED energy and am down to a 1 hour nap only once a day.....2 hours - if Mommy and Daddy get lucky. I seem to be fine with this schedule....as I am never tired! As disastrous as I seem......I have started really trying to help and clean up. Ms Gina has been teaching me to clean up and this has really started to filter through to home! Every morning, I get up and hang up my blanket on my crib and last night I emptied my entire chest of draws of clothes....but once Mommy asked me to clean up - I automatically picked every last article of clothing up, put it back in the drawer, and shut the drawer :-)
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







WHAT A MESS!!!!
ReplyDelete