On Saturday I had a blast!! Mommy's work had their annual picnic and it was so much fun! I got to run around in HUGE fields, go on a wagon ride, play games, eat BBQ and snow cones (just the crushed ice!), play with friends, and basketballs! Mommy and Daddy thought for sure I would be exhausted when we left - but I fooled them by NOT taking a nap at all after the picnic and just going down for bed at 830. Why would I nap when I have so much to do :-) and besides, I wanted to at least watch the first half of the UT/Tech game! After the picnic, we went and bought a new DOUBLE BOB for my brother and I...and the best part about this BOB is we don't have to assemble it! If you buy a BOB at REI - they assemble it for FREE and do maintenance on it in their bike shop before you walk out the store....Daddy was very excited about this considering how long it took to put together our single BOB. After I came home and played with my trucks....I decided to watch the game with Daddy until he decided I needed to go to bed at 830. What a very fun day! Mommy also got some funny videos of me on the camera - so they are actually small enough to put on the blog! I may not know what "No" is, but I can repeat it!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Mommy's Company Picnic and UT game
On Saturday I had a blast!! Mommy's work had their annual picnic and it was so much fun! I got to run around in HUGE fields, go on a wagon ride, play games, eat BBQ and snow cones (just the crushed ice!), play with friends, and basketballs! Mommy and Daddy thought for sure I would be exhausted when we left - but I fooled them by NOT taking a nap at all after the picnic and just going down for bed at 830. Why would I nap when I have so much to do :-) and besides, I wanted to at least watch the first half of the UT/Tech game! After the picnic, we went and bought a new DOUBLE BOB for my brother and I...and the best part about this BOB is we don't have to assemble it! If you buy a BOB at REI - they assemble it for FREE and do maintenance on it in their bike shop before you walk out the store....Daddy was very excited about this considering how long it took to put together our single BOB. After I came home and played with my trucks....I decided to watch the game with Daddy until he decided I needed to go to bed at 830. What a very fun day! Mommy also got some funny videos of me on the camera - so they are actually small enough to put on the blog! I may not know what "No" is, but I can repeat it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment