
Helping Daddy unwrap his Father's Day gift!

"Best Dad Hands Down!"

Helping Daddy unwrap!

Reading the card I wrote him.

Giving Davin a big goodbye hug and kiss. Thanks so much for coming to visit me!

Pictures with Davin and our Mommies

Playing with Davin! We had such a good time!


Mommy and Me

New Mommy pic. My brother or sister at almost 19 weeks


Ready for Davin to come and play!

Go Germany! Too bad they lost the morning I wore my jersey!

Sacked out after a walk, yet still holding on to the balloon!

Ms G! My old teacher and my favorite! We had to go and visit Ms G this morning because I was dressed in an outfit she gave me for my birthday!

Modeling my outfit from Ms G

Watching the College World Series with Daddy with my College World Series ball in hand!


Hanging out with Mommy!
We had a busy week this week. I had my 15 month appointment and shots.....even though I am almost 16 months....sorry I was a little late! I did not enjoy going to the doctor this time and really didn't like the shots. Here are my 15 months stats at almost 16 months:
Weight: 23 pounds 2 ozs 25th percentile
Height: 31.5 inches 50th percentile
Head: 48 cm 75th percentile. Still tall and skinny with a big head :-)
Friday- Grandma came and played with me so I would not have to go to daycare the day after my shots. Then Saturday, Davin came and played with me. I had so much fun getting to see him and so did Mommy and Daddy.
Happy Father's Day, Richard!! Love the pics of Augie and Davin playing. And, I have that navy Pea in the Pod top in pink.. love it! Hope you guys have a great day!
ReplyDelete