Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Splash Day, The Pool, and I love Grayson

The POOL! I loved playing in the pool. Not sure about the deep end part, but I loved splashing around in the baby pool part!
Showing Grayson how much I love him!






Playing with the random noodle I found in the pool.
Mommy and me!







Get me to the pool now!

SPLASH DAY at daycare
















Dont Mess with my Mommy!
Come on Mom, some privacy please!

Friday we had splash day at school. This was my first splash day so Mommy left her camera at daycare and asked them to take pictures. I obviously had a blast....although it looks like a big puddle of mud to Mommy. I am such a BOY!
Then on Friday evening, we met my friend Grayson at the neighborhood pool. I had to remind Grayson just how much I love him by giving him lots of hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment