Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Augie New pics! - 15+ months

LOVING my raspberries
YUMMM! Steamed veggies and raspberries!
Playing baseball
Giving daddy kisses!
Showing off my Aggie shirt!
"Standing" in my highchair
Baseball!

My brother or sister at 17+ weeks!
More snacktime!

Friday was so much fun! I got to stay home and play with grandma and my aunt Sandra!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Augie I knew Grandma was going to keep you Fri. but you got a special bonus to have her and Aunt Sandra. They are so special, I love them.
    You are looking as cute as ever, I love you Little One. Have a great weekend. Love Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you and your little belly! You look great! And, that was nice of Richard to let Augie wear an Aggie shirt. Ha. :)

    ReplyDelete