Mommy has been delinquent in updating my blog because so much has been going on. On November 1st, I got a bad stomach bug.....and everything else that goes with it. YUCK! At the same time, I changed rooms in daycare, the time changed, and Mommy got serious about weaning me.....that is a lot of change all at the same time. As a result, I am having to learn to sleep through the night again! I have added not only 1, but 2 nighttime feedings back and Mommy and Daddy are exhausted. On the weaning....I am doing pretty good, but Mommy has been in some major pain :-( Hopefully she will have relief soon!
On a more positive note....I like my new daycare room and my teachers are really nice. The room is huge and I have no limits when it comes to exploring! I love all that freedom and all the other kids I get to play with! I am still trying lots of new foods and even had meat (turkey) for the first time yesterday and Ms D said I ate the whole serving! I LOVE to clap my hands together and sing....I think this is because Ms. G, my teacher, spends all day singing :-) I am still super lovable, but have started to "hang" on Mommy. I scream and have a death grip on her when she takes me to school in the mornings.....but Ms G always grabs me and starts singing right away and then I start to feel a little better. I enjoy buggy rides, bubbles, and story time at school. Ms.D says story time is my favorite as I sit and pay attention to the entire story....she said she has never seen someone my age so interested in books :-)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







AUGIE, I DIDN'T SCROLL DOWN ENOUGH LAST TIME SO JUST NOW SAW YOUR NEW PICTURES. YOU ARE GROWING SO FAST AND SO DARN CUTE. I JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE YOU. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. LOVE & HUGS. AUNT LYNNE
ReplyDelete