Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy 9 Month Birthday!!!

Playing with my Haba catepillar
Yummy! my music disks.

My CRAZY hair!
Coming to get Mommy!


Clapping hands
Eating my Yummy gourmet food!
All my food mommy bought!
Steaming the food
Storing Food

I turned 9 months today!! WOW - BIG Boy!
At 9 months old I can:
Sing, clap my hands, eat lots of different foods, "cruise" along furniture, and "talk." I love my new daycare teachers.....in class we go on buggy rides, blow bubbles, and get story time. I am such a happy little boy and have blessed Mommy and Daddy....they feel like the luckiest people in the world. My birthday dinner consisted of breastmilk, homemade pears, and oatmeal. Mommy is slowly trying to get rid of her milk....but I have a freezer/refrigerator stash now ;-)




2 comments:

  1. Love the hair Augie!! Boy are you going to be mad at mom when you get older and look at these pictures of your hair though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW AUGIE, WHAT A HAIR STYLE. YOU'D BE CUTE NO MATTER WHAT HAIR DO YOU HAVE. WE HOPE YOU,MOM, AND DAD HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND A GREAT WEEKEND. WE MISSED YOU BUT HOPE TO SEE YOU SOMETIME DURING THE HOLIAYS. I LOVE YOU SWEET BOY. YOUR GETTING SO BIG. LOVE,HUGS AND KISSES, AUNT LYNNE UNCLE BOB

    ReplyDelete