MMMMMMMM! My first cookie! Aftermath of the teething cookie. All was good with the cookie until my two little teeth bit off a piece and I started choking...and scared Mommy!!! Sweet Potatoes Mommy made me! Playing with Daddy upstairs while we watch football together! Reaching for my Mommy!
I totally feel the scare you had with the teething biscuit. It took H awhile to get the hang of it. And we still have to remind her to chew sometimes. Now if I could get her to eat anything that is not a carb via her fingers...
Wow Augie you are having so many firsts these days. Mom named your blog right, Adventure,that is what you are on. Something new every day and you look like you enjoy it all. I love you sweetie and glad you had such a good Thanksgiving. We missed you but hope to see you soon. Be careful with those biscuits, I am sure you gave mom a scare. You will learn how to chew soon and mom can give them back to you. It looked like you were really enjoying it though. Have a great week sweet boy. I love you so very much. Love and Hugs, Aunt Lynne
I totally feel the scare you had with the teething biscuit. It took H awhile to get the hang of it. And we still have to remind her to chew sometimes. Now if I could get her to eat anything that is not a carb via her fingers...
ReplyDeleteIt was so scary! He loved the cookie....but I may have to wait awhile before I give him another!
ReplyDeleteWow Augie you are having so many firsts these days. Mom named your blog right, Adventure,that is what you are on. Something new every day and you look like you enjoy it all. I love you sweetie and glad you had such a good Thanksgiving. We missed you but hope to see you soon. Be careful with those biscuits, I am sure you gave mom a scare. You will learn how to chew soon and mom can give them back to you. It looked like you were really enjoying it though. Have a great week sweet boy. I love you so very much. Love and Hugs, Aunt Lynne
ReplyDeleteI say keep giving them to him, but you need to just watch him closely. It takes practice.
ReplyDelete