Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Mommy's little Lion!

My first Trick or Treaters....Morgan and Jake
Crawling in the lobby of mommy's work!
My new friend Hudson...I love him!
Chasing Charlotte in the lobby of Mommy's work. She had the coolest shoes on!
Hanging out with Hudson and Everett



Crawling at Daycare
Trick or Treating at FSL
My teachers Ms N and Ms H...I will really miss them!
My class picture!
Halloween was so much fun! I am excited to see what next week holds, as I move into my new classroom at daycare. I will miss my teachers, but there is more room for me to crawl and explore in my new room.

2 comments:

  1. Cute lion costume! Did you guys go trick-or-treating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augie you make a great Lion, glad you had so much fun. I think everything mom and dad have you involved in you have a good time. They are really smart parents. You are crawling really good now, no stopping you big guy. I love you, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete