I went to see Dr.H today and here are my 9 month stats:
Weight - 18 pounds, 15.5 ounces - 25th percentile
Height - 28 inches - 50th percentile
Head Circumference - 46.5 cm - 75th percentile
So I am still slim with a big brain :-)
After a lot of research, Mommy got me my first round of the H1N1 shot. She feels good about her decision, as I will now be protected at daycare. I also got a heel prick to see if I was anemic.
Overall, it was a good visit....I just wanted to crawl everywhere, so I was quite frustrated that Mommy and Daddy kept holding me!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







AUGIE, YOU ARE GOING THROUGH ALOT OF CHANGES AT 9MOS. SOME LIKE THE NIGHT FEEDING ARE HARD BUT YOUR TOUGH AND REMEMBER MOMMY KNOWS BEST. GLAD YOU GOT THE H1N1 VACCINE STARTED. MOMMY HAS DONE SO WELL BREASTFEEDING THIS LONG YOU HAVE A GOOD IMMUNE SYSTEM. A LITTLE BUG NOW AND THEN BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE. YOU ARE A HAPPY,HEALTHY LITTLE GUY AND WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU. SEE YOU SOON. LOVE, AUNT LYNNE
ReplyDelete