Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New Chapter....

WOW!  I cant believe that I haven't blogged since this last fall!  Almost a year!  I need to get a picture recap in here of our awesome year and August going through his kindergarten year, Richard Dean flourishing in pre school, and Sam learning to talk.  For now, Ill record a HUGE milestone for us.  We are moving.  Moving from the house Richard and I built together, that we brought each one of our 3 babies home from the hospital to, and a house that we created and grew our family in.  It started out as realizing we needed a bigger house eventually and deciding that if we were going to move schools, the move should be now.  In March 2015, we had our offer accepted on a house in Barton Creek West....a neighborhood we had looked at for a year, at the end of May we closed, and in mid June finally got possession of the house.  I wont talk about that roller coaster of a ride right now.  After a full month of renovations....we started moving things over.  And 10 minutes ago, I just signed an offer to sell the place we have called home for the last 9 years.  That was extremely hard to do.  I will miss this home dearly.  Right now the new place is just a house....not a home.  I hope to look back 5 years from now and have this be one of our best decisions for our family.  Going into the unknown is never easy....and I will truly miss the house that became our home and has held so much of our love in its walls.  Speaking of walls, I wish I could take the growth chart I created in my closet for the boys over the years.  I am sure it will be painted over :-(
On to the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment