Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Kindergarten for August!

I cant believe my first born started kindergarten!  I took the Thursday and Friday off from work before he started and we played!




 Saturday before Kindergarten started we had dinner with some of August's first and closest friends.  These boys have been friends since they were babies!




FIRST DAY!



August wants to be an engineer like Daddy!

walking to school with his neighbors Jake and Morgan
The first day went OK.  On the first day you can take the children to their classrooms.  August's teacher told me his back pack was too small, which upset August.  We had to leave the classroom and start over.  After that he was fine.  I picked him up early from after school and he was having fun playing with his new friend Jacob H.









Of course Richard Dean needed a picture and a sign as well!
Richard Dean wants to be a Singer and a Doctor.
Richard Dean also decided he needed to start packing his nap stuff in his backpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment