Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 15, 2013

Birthdays and the San Antonio Zoo!

 I took off Monday the other week and spent a special belated birthday day with Richard Dean.  We at breakfast at Kerbey lane, went to build a bear, and played with lots of play doh since it was raining all day.
 Grayson turned 4 and the boys had a blast at his "Planes" party!







 Watching football with Daddy

 The same weekend as Grayson's party - we had Jake and Tyler's birthday parties!  Yes 3 parties in ONE weekend.  I have pics from Tyler's party on my phone I need to upload.....these are from Jake's party.











 November 11th, preschool was closed, so Richard and I loaded up August and RDH and headed to the SA Zoo!  They had so much fun!

 Best friends!





















No comments:

Post a Comment