Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Sam's developments!

I really need to update this more!!!  Sam is developing so fast!  Here is what he is doing in bullet points:

1. WALKING!  He started walking right at about his year birthday.  Go Sam!
2.  Eating all solid foods - he gave up baby foods at about 11.5 months
3.  Nursing - He still nurses :-)  although we successfully weaned at night last week right after his 13 month bday :-)  whew!
4.  #3 takes me to #4 - he sleeps through the night....the entire night - if he wakes up (which he sometimes does) I do not go get him and he soothes himself.  Hooray for a full nights sleep!  Goes down at about 830pm, wakes up at 730am. - stays quiet in his bed until I come and get him.
5.  Drinks from a straw :-)  He started this at about 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment