Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 9, 2013

Sam turns ONE!

Sam looking at his cupcakes baking :-) 


I love my little family!

Homemade cupcakes.  I got to use my new icing gun and it was super easy!!!

Grandma made the famous Cookie Monster cake.  All the boys have had this for their first birthdays

close up of cucpcake :-)

Singing to Sam.  August really got into it!

Sam really wanted his cake



But once he had a piece on his tray, he didnt know what to do!


He did not like the feel of the icing on his fingers. 


So he tried eating the cake without having to touch the icing





Sam had enough!  Not much of a cake eater!









Happy Sam!  I took vacation on his birthday and got to spend all day with him.  For a fulltime working mommmy - this was heaven for both of us!






No comments:

Post a Comment