Happy 8 month birthday SAM! (was actually on May 5th) Sam is eating solids better (his favorite i spinach), talking a ton, loves to cuddle, nurse, and cant get enough of his brothers! He had his first sickness this weekend and we went to an after hours doctor and he had a double ear infection. Neither August nor Richard Dean have had an ear infection, so this is my first experience. Sam didnt run a fever....he had just had a runny nose for a few weeks that would not go away and then while we were driving to Jeremiah's birthday he screamed and screamed (which is totally unlike him). After he had a bad night on Saturday I took him in Sunday morning. Poor Sam :-(
He weighs 16 pounds 8 ounces and loves to smile
Monday, May 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







SAM YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, I'M SURE YOU HAVE GREAT DAYS, YOUR BROTHERS I'M SURE KEEP YOU BUSY. LOVE TO YOU AND AUGIE AND RICHARD DEAN, LOVE AND PRAYERS AUNT LYNNE AND UNCLE BOB
ReplyDelete