I have been slacking on updating the blog on the boys development. Gina called me the other evening just to talk about how astonished she was on RDH's speech development (at 22 months) and of course I loved taking that call (much better than the calls I get about him biting his friends) Here is a listing of what he is saying.....he is starting to use 3 word sentences and overall is becoming a great communicator. He has an older brother who talks non stop......so he has a great teacher :-)
Here are the words/sentences that I can think of off hand that RDH is saying....
Bus, Yellow, August, Daddy, I want my Daddy, Mama, I want my Mama, more waffles, toast, Georgia, water, Grayson, no, ho ho (his brown monkey), Milk, hat, poo poo (and will tell you when he has it!), grandma, Elmo, cracker, goldfish, outside, shoes, socks, night night, bye, car, welcome, thank you, ketchup, pillow, no way, dont want to, SIT! (always said as a command and always directed to me). Richard Dean has a very strong personality....I love seeing his strength and determination in everything he does!
Friday, August 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Some of this sounds so familiar.. I keep forgetting how close in age he and Paisley are!
ReplyDelete