Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

37+ weeks

 Baby Bump at 37+weeks.  I have never been this pregnant before!  We are so excited this little guy is staying put!  RDH is obsessed with the baby bump and I mean obsessed!  Last week I measured 36 cms, today I measured 34 cms.....so Dr thinks the baby is engaged in the pelvis at this point.  I am declining all pelvic exams because I think they dont give good information and I never really dilate before labor anyway.....so no update there.  I do feel pressure of the baby low and have some pelvic pain, so I think the Dr is right on.



2 comments:

  1. I love the last picture. It is sooo Cute! Has RD felt the baby move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any day now we are going to have baby Heller 3, RD is so cute in that picture, So interested. Can't wait to see him with baby. Augie is going to have his hands full. Grandma Peggy is so lucky to have all these grandsons. Wow 4. Christmas will be a blast. Love you all Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete