RDH's personality is really blooming!!!! He is such a sweet little guy who knows exactly what he wants!
Doing mommy's work for her....hahahah - i WISH!
August got some new Spiderman kicks........they even light up when he walks....he LOVES them!
I am wondering how long this gate will last us....especially since there will be a third boy hanging from it!
Chillin
I think I am about 32 wks pg here
the boys ADORE DADDY! They always want to be near him!
Hanging out with cousin Jeremiah. We have a monthly get together at grandmas.....I just know these boys are all going to be best friends!
in the backyard.....clothes are optional
RDH deciding what to eat. The other day he pulled down and dumped out an entire bag of coffee.....thx RDH!
Brunch with the girls!
34.5 weeks pregnant
Monday, July 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment