
The Big Boy room!!!! Move is scheduled in about 2 weeks!

Gentlemen's Chest....or at least that is what Stanley Young America calls it. I say it is large enough for 2 boys to share!

Bedding is Pottery Barn Kids....Richard picked all this out when I was at home shortly after having RDH.


One bed has the captain's drawers underneath it, so that bed will ultimately be the bottom bunk (they will eventually bunk when the boys get older) Here is a pic without the bedspread on.

Rod and curtains are also PBK.

One morning when I was making RDH's breakfast, August decided he needed a "few" toys!

Chrissy's shower!!! YAY! Aimee and I hosted a fun shower for Chrissy at a cool Mexican Restaurant.

Yes, you read right.....we are about to move August upstairs to his big boy room, which ultimately the boys will share one day :-) I am so excited about how it all turned out. We went with all solid wood furniture (I can't even move the beds they are SO heavy...and I can't budge the Gentlemen's chest) from Stanley Young America and it is made in the USA :-) We have them set up as 2 twins right now, but ultimately, they will bunk to bunkbeds. The rest is from PBK.....which is not made in the USA. Wish us luck on the move!
On Saturday, Aimee and I threw our friend Chrissy a fun shower at El Nuevo. I cant believe Chrissy is in her 3rd trimester....she is so tiny! We had lots of fun and lots of yummy foods...including cupcakes from Sugarmamas!
No comments:
Post a Comment