Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

RDH is 9 MONTHS old! - Late post ....





9 MONTHS OLD ALREADY!!!
and mommy is late again with the post!

At 9 months I am army crawling like a PRO. I am super fast! I am also pulling up on everything and I love to sit! I am doing great with food! I eat 2 solid meals a day still and nurse the rest of the time. Mommy was nervous to put me up to 3 meals a day because she was worried about how much breastmilk I was getting (since i dont drink that much during the day while mommy is at work).....well after this weekend - she is no longer worried! Mommy has never stayed away from me at night (or evening for that matter) so we have never known exactly how much bmilk I consume since I nurse. Well this weekend, Mommy was away from me over night on Saturday and I ate 35 ozs of bmilk in 24 hours! DANG! time to put another solid meal in my diet!
I am getting more and more vocal and love to talk to my brother! I love my toys and books. My favorite toy right now is my brother's old ladybug toy that Aunt Sandra bought him (this was his favorite as well when he was a baby). I also love the tow truck that Aunt Linda got my brother for Christmas and the music table that Stephanie got August when he was a baby! Lately, I have had my eye on "Ho Ho," but I know my brother will never let me play with him.....but I least I get him for my monthly pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment