Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Happy 14 month Birthday !

Looking outside...trying to watch my daddy mow the yard and BBQ.
I'm getting tall!
Climbing into the cabinet
Ready for my RUN!


Loving on my monkey
One of my favorite toys! I love pushing the tomato on this toy of mine!
Reading my books
Kissing my monkey
Walking with my push toy
Mommy threw a shower for her best friend Laura. They have been friends for over 17 years! I hope that I will know her little girl for at least that long!
Eating oranges. I like to suck the juice out of them and spit out the skins.
I have been very busy, so sorry I have not updated lately. I have just been having way too much fun playing. I am a VERY active boy! I never slow down :-)
Yesterday, I turned 14 months old! WOW! I am even starting to take a few steps now. My favorite things to do right now are: go on runs and walks with Mommy and Daddy, play with all my toys, "outside" time at daycare, and giving hugs and kisses. I have also really picked up my vocabulary and talk all the time....mommy and daddy are really starting to understand what I am saying now. My favorite things to do these days are read my books and stack my cups. Enjoy my new pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Augie you are growing so fast and such happy and well rounded little boy. I bet mom and dad get tired before you do ha. Your so handsome and I love the new pictures. Keep smiling and having fun. I miss and love you, God Bless you Little One, Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete