Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Part II

Me and Day day - Easter Sunday
Easter Sunday Attire
Eating "healthy" cookies after my 1 yr shots....which I did not get until I was 13.5 mos old.
Sacked out after Easter Sunday Mass.
Easter Family Picture
Pictures after Mass.

Easter Breakfast
Getting a bath at Grandmas.
Playing the piano with Aunt Marci
Sitting in my special chair getting read to.....what a little spoiled prince I am!

Hunting Easter Eggs!
Playing with Grandma's lights!



With grandma aunt Linda in front of Mommy and Aunt Marci's old playhouse!

1 comment:

  1. Augie, how handsome you and dady are in your Easter attire, and mom is beautiful as ever. I'm
    so glad you had such a fun day with all of your grandma's family. YOU ARE SO LOVED. Have a great weekend, I love you.
    God bless you Little one. Aunt Lynne

    ReplyDelete