Thank you Aunt Marci for making me such a beautiful quilt :-) I love rolling around on it...but don't leave me too long - or I will cry.
Also, Mom threw in this picture of me this morning....I think I grew a new "chin" overnight. I have been eating all the time and not sleeping....that is why I have not had time to blog!







WOW, WHAT A TALENTED AUNT YOU HAVE, A BEAUTIFUL BLANKET. YOU ARE LOOKING REALLY GOOD LITTLE ONE, STAY IN AWAY FROM THIS NEW FLU GOING AROUND. SOUNDS LIKE YOU MAY HAVE YOUR NIGHTS AND DAY'S MIXED UP. HOPE FOR MOM'S SAKE YOU GET ON A NIGHT SLEEP SCHEDULE SOON. I LOVE YOU AND LOVE YOUR NEW PICTURES. LOT'S OF HUGS AND KISSES FROM AUNT LYNNE AND UNCLE BOB.
ReplyDeleteOh wow! So much bigger than even the Easter pictures a few weeks ago! We can't wait to meet him in 2 weeks!! :)
ReplyDeleteAugie, you are looking like your Mom in some of these pictures!
ReplyDelete