Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Doctor's orders......



On visitors....................

A lot of our family and friends ask when they can meet me. My pediatrician, Dr. Hamilton, has recommended that we wait until well after my original due date of March 26 before having visitors. Dr. Hamilton said since I came early, I can get a cold easier and she also wants to wait until we pass through flu season.

So my parents want to wait until after Easter before having visitors. So far I have only had a handful of visitors -> Grandpa & Grandma Heller, Grandma Dingley, Aunt Marci, Uncle Jeremy, and Great Aunt Millie. It isn't easy not having visitors to play with, but my parents just want to make sure I get healthy. Fortunately I am getting bigger and I'm up to 7 pounds now.

We hope everyone understands and I promise I'll get to meet you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment